HI, I’M CHRISTIN!
I’M JUST A GIRL FROM HOUSTON, TX.
I’VE BEEN A PROUD NASHVILLIAN FOR 16 YEARS.
I’M A DEVOTED WIFE & “MOM” TO 2 RESCUE DOGS NAMED SHERLOCK & WATSON.
MY HUSBAND IS A PROD. MANAGER ON TOUR W/ ACTS LIKE ARIANA GRANDE.
I GOT HELD BACK IN 1ST GRADE, BUT GRADUATED HS AT 16.
YES, I WAS A DORKY HOMESCHOOLER.
I AM A BIG FOODIE & LOVE TO COOK/ BAKE AND MY HUSBAND & I CREATED THE COMPANY ’ROCK N ROLLZ NASHVILLE' DURING THE PANDEMIC OF 2020.
WHEN I’M NOT DOING GLAM OR BAKING, YOU CAN FIND ME HELPING BRANDS WITH THEIR SOCIAL MEDIA THRU MY COMPANY ‘PINK FLAMINGO SOCIAL’.
I AM CONSISTENTLY TOLD THAT I HAVE A VERY CALMING ENERGY. I ALSO LOVE TO LAUGH.
I BELIEVE LOVE IS THE ONLY TRUE UNIVERSAL CURRENCY IN LIFE.
I LIKE TO JOKE THAT TRAVEL IS MY LOVE LANGUAGE.
SOME OF MY FAVORITE PLACES I’VE BEEN ARE JAPAN, LONDON, KAUAI & BALI.
IN A PREVIOUS LIFE, I WAS A SINGER/SONGWRITER & BADASS ROCK GUITARIST FOR OTHER ARTISTS. (FOR REAL THO)
I’VE BEEN FULL TIME FREELANCE MAKEUP / HAIR ARTIST FOR OVER 15 YEARS.
I TRULY LOVE MY JOB.
I LOVE MEETING NEW, INTERESTING PEOPLE.
I LOVE A FUN CHALLENGE.
I LOVE EMPOWERING PEOPLE TO LOOK AND FEEL AMAZING.
I NEVER TAKE MYSELF TOO SERIOUSLY. ;-)
I DREAM BIG.
"Christin is a pro's pro. Not only does she do outstanding work, she goes above and beyond. I have worked with Christin many times and would recommend her artistry to anyone and everyone. She is a pleasure to be around and I enjoy the opportunities we have to work together." - Dan Rather
"Christin Cook is by far my favorite hair & makeup artist. I have seen the most humdrum looking people show up to my studio for a shoot, but when Christin is done with them they look like a Hollywood star. Besides her talent she also has a great on set personality. I can't reccomend her enough." - David Bean, Photographer & Videographer
Artists/Celebrities have included:
Dan Rather, Dolly Parton, Cast of Dancing with the Stars, Willa Fitzgerald, Jake Owen, Jack White, Billy Ray Cyrus, Charlie Daniels, Vince Gill, Kix Brooks, Darius Rucker, Charles Kelly of Lady A, Hayley Orrantia of The Goldbugs, Maneet Chauhan celeb chef from Food Network, Josephine Skiver Victoria Secret Angel, Jason Isbell for GQ, Cast of American Pickers, Clint Black, Kid Rock, Travis Tritt, Cast of Crazy Hearts Nashville, Parmalee, Rhiannon Giddens, Thompson Square, Florida Georgia Line, Dan & Shay, Maddie & Tae, Scott Borchetta of Big Machine, Kris Allen, Backstreet Boys, Mickey Guyton, Sixpence None the Richer, Amy Grant, Earth Wind & Fire, The Doobie Brothers, Darryl Worley, Joe Nichols, Robin Meade, Chris Cagle, Dustin Lynch, Dave Ramsey, Lacrae, Shane McAnally, Prince Royce, Ricky Skaggs & The Kentucky Thunder Band, Kenny from the band "Big & Rich", Lindsey Ell, Meghan Linsley, Michael W Smith, Colton Dixon, Joel Crouse, Skillet, Toby Mac, Chris Tomlin, Britt Nicole, The Newsboys, Joel Crouse & more…
Commercial Clients have included:
Apple Music, Parade Magazine, Dancing with the Stars, Netflix, Rachel Ray Magazine, Food Network Magazine, Billboard Magazine, GQ Magazine, CBS NEWS, Oribe Hair, Loreal Paris, Guess Jeans, Samsung, Max Factor, A&E, AXIS TV, Red Bull, Capri Sun, Walmart, RUSK, Holiday Inn Express, Fox News, Carrabbas, Gaylord Opry, Pals Chicken, Dodge, Chevy, HBO, History Channel, NBC, Healthways, Healthspring, Margarete Ellis Jewelry and much more...
-Maks & Val Show
- Loreal Paris- several commercials (key hair & makeup)
- The Big Interview - Several Episodes in 2014-2020 Featuring, Dan Rather, Dolly Parton, Charlie Daniels, Jack White, Loretta Lynn, Connie Britton & Charles Esten, Clint Black, Kid Rock, Billy Ray Cyrus, The Doobie Brothers, Wynona Ryder, Travis Tritt (Nashville TV show).
- American Pickers- episode "off the road" season 6 (key hair & makeup artist)
- A&E new TV show “Crazy Hearts: Nashville” filming now in 2013/2014 (key hair & makeup)
- A&E Crazy Hearts: Nashville Promo shoots & commercials. (key hair & makeup)
- RedBull NBC Motocross Live TV 2013 (key hair & makeup)
- Capri Sun/ Amercian Pickers “Kid Pickers” Commercials. (key hair & makeup)
- Walmart/ Council on Call Commercials. (key hair & makeup)
- Thompson Square Dodge Commercial 2013 (key hair & makeup)
- Thompson Square for Fox & Friends 2013 (key hair & makeup)
- Thompson Square- duo of the year- ACMs 2013 (key hair & makeup)
- Billy Currington music video "We Are Tonight" (hair & makeup for all supporting cast)
- Meghan Linsey music video "Try Harder Than That" (Makeup for Meghan)
- Will Hoge Chevy Commercials
- Parmalee Music Video "Close Your Eyes" (Artist's hair, makeup/ grooming)
- Lindsay Ell "Trippin' on Us" Music Video (key hair & makeup for artist & all extras)
- High Valley "Rescue You" Music Video (key hair & makeup for artists and all extras)
- The Country Network- several TV episodes for "Nashville Nights", featuring Joe Nichols, Chris Cagle & Dustin Lynch & Robin Meade. (key hair & makeup)
- Backstreet Boys- Live performance NYE NYC Dick Clarks show
- Colton Dixon – music videos for “Never Gone” & "More Of You" (key hair & makeup for artist & band)
- The Newsboys- music videos for “Live with Abandon” & "We Believe" (key hair & makeup)
- Little Big Town- Little White Church (hair for all supporting cast)
- Ashlyn Huff- Heart of Gold (hair & makeup for all supporting cast)
- Jessica Harp- A Woman Needs (hair & makeup for all supporting cast)
- Love & Theft- Dancing in Circles (hair & makeup for all supporting cast)
- Martina McBride- Ride (hair & makeup for supporting cast)
- 2013 K-LOVE Christian Music Christmas TV special (key hair & makeup for Newsboys, Tenth Ave North, Toby Mac, Brandon Heath, Matthew West, David Crowder)
- Toby Mac- Lose My Soul (key hair & makeup artist for all of the cast & artists)
- Corey Chisel and the Wandering Sons feat. The Raconteurs- Born Again (key hair & makeup)
- Dave Ramsey- various promotional videos (key hair &makeup)
- HBO series on Dog Rescue (key hair & makeup)
"Christin Cook is clearly an amazing talent in both the hair & makeup industries due to her vision, professionalism, and execution but she also possesses the innate ability to make her clients comfortable and confident." - Marcia Masulla, Head of Nashville Fashion Week